Oilfield Polymer Specialist
Oil and Gas Corrosion Ltd is a growing materials consultancy company based in Sheffield that offers its employees technical challenges, opportunities to grow and a great atmosphere to develop a career!
The Company: Oil and Gas Corrosion Ltd provides expert advice to the oil and gas industry to meet regulatory compliance, assure business continuity and optimise expenditure by managing the risks associated with materials and corrosion.
The Position: We’re looking for an Oilfield Polymer Specialist.
The role will primarily focus on supporting the metallurgy and corrosion team in delivering consultancy projects by undertaking a range of technical activities in the following areas:
- Non-metallic materials in energy applications
- Compatibility databases assessment
- Non-metallic materials compatibility to different corrosive media
- Proven track record in oilfield polymers.
- Experience working within oil and gas supply chain.
Remuneration/ Pay rate: DOE
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Application procedure: Send CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org