NACE MR0175 and Sour Service Corrosion Consultants for the Oil and Gas Industry is at the core of our Services. Oil & Gas Corrosion provides expert advice to the oil and gas industry to meet regulatory compliance, assure business continuity and optimise expenditure by managing the risks associated with materials and corrosion.
Oil & Gas Corrosion is an independent consultancy under the guidance of Ivan Gutierrez. Ivan has over 20 years’ experience in materials and corrosion and is a member of the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE), a professional member of the Institute of Corrosion (MICorr) and the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE).
He is as an expert in sour service and a Great Britain national expert member of the British Standards Institution committee PSE/17/67/7 “Corrosion Resistant Alloys”, his expertise is internationally recognized as a member of National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) Task Group 299 on the Oversight of Maintenance Panel for NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156. “Materials for use in H2S-containing environments in oil and gas production” and the International Association of Oil and Gas Produces (IOGP) 15156 committee (ISO/TC 67/WG 7 “Corrosion resistant materials”) which is the acting maintenance agency for the International Organisation for Standardization (ISO).
Our NACE MR0175 and Sour Service Corrosion Consultancy services include:
For Oil and Gas Operators:
- Technical Authority in materials and corrosion
- Control corrosion of oil and gas assets via the implementation of a Corrosion Management Program (CMP).
- Failure Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Specification authoring and vendor interface
- Auditing for Integrity Management System and Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Anomaly closure through effective action
- Supplier auditing
- H2S Management
For Upstream Consultancy Companies:
- Materials Selection for Concept / FEED / Detailed Design
- Corrosion and Sour Service Corrosion Assessment
- CP Design
- Specification authoring (e.g. pipeline, coating, piping specifications)
- Integrity Management Strategies
- Non-metallic specialist support (flexible pipelines/risers, composite pipelines)
- Oilfield Metallurgy (subsurface materials selection)
- Technology review and materials qualification support.
- Project Management
- Bidding Support (client specification review and technical clarifications)
- Metallurgy specialist support and NACE MR0175 compliance
- Vendor auditing
- Welding engineering support
- Coating technical support
- Dispute Resolution
For Product Manufacturers:
- Materials Selection
- Oilfield Metallurgy
- Coating Selection
- Training Services
- Sour Service and NACE MR0175 Qualification support
Our Case Studies section has real examples of how our corrosion consultancy has solved the materials and corrosion challenges that our clients face.
With a wealth of experience and knowledge, our NACE MR0175 and Sour Service Corrosion Consultants have the experience and knowledge in Oil and Gas to provide the support you require regardless of your location because at Oil & Gas Corrosion, we provide video consultations for corrosion consultancy using state of the art video conferencing technology.
In today’s challenging climate it is ever more important to have expert advice on hand. Oil & Gas Corrosion can support you across the asset life cycle to manage the risk of corrosion and H2S.