NACE MR0175 is an international standard that provides the requirements for metallic materials exposed to H2S in oil and gas production environments.
NACE MR0175 is identical to ISO 15156. ANSI / NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156 lists the requirements for carbon steels, low alloys and corrosion resistant alloy exposed to H2S in oil and gas exploration and production environments.
This page is maintained by Oil and Gas Corrosion Ltd. and allows you to track the latest edition of NACE MR0175.
The current NACE MR0175 revision is:
The 2015 revision is supplemented by several Technical Circulars published via ISO:
- ISO 15156 Part 3 Technical Circular 1 Published in April 2016
- ISO 15156 Part 1 Technical Circular 1 Published in December 2017
- ISO 15156 Part 2 Technical Circular 2 Published in December 2017
- ISO 15156 Part 3 Technical Circular 2 Published in June 2018
- ISO 15156 Part 2 Technical Circular 3 Published in May 2019
- ISO 15156 Part 3 Technical Circular 3 Published in May 2019
The Technical Circulars are integral part of the document.
Oil and Gas Corrosion Ltd provides technical support to understand and implement the requirements of NACE MR0175