NACE MR0175 is identical to ISO 15156. ANSI / NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156 lists the requirements for carbon steels, low alloys and corrosion resistant alloy exposed to H2S in oil and gas exploration and production environments.
This page is maintained by Oil and Gas Corrosion Ltd. and allows you to track the latest edition of NACE MR0175.
The current NACE MR0175 revision is:
- ISO 15156 2020 (not a national standard ANSI/BSI and still not ratified by NACE)
The previous revision is
The 2015 revision is supplemented by several Technical Circulars published via ISO:
- ISO 15156 Part 3 Technical Circular 1 Published in April 2016
- ISO 15156 Part 1 Technical Circular 1 Published in December 2017
- ISO 15156 Part 2 Technical Circular 2 Published in December 2017
- ISO 15156 Part 3 Technical Circular 2 Published in June 2018
- ISO 15156 Part 2 Technical Circular 3 Published in May 2019
- ISO 15156 Part 3 Technical Circular 3 Published in May 2019
The Technical Circulars are integral part of the document.
Oil and Gas Corrosion Ltd provides technical support to understand and implement the requirements of NACE MR0175
Contact our team today!
With a wealth of experience in the oil and gas industry, we provide independent materials and corrosion consultancy to help companies reduce risk, save money and apply best practice in their oil and gas businesses.
Find out more by getting in touch – you’ll get an answer from a qualified, experienced materials engineer every time.
US: 877-399-1010 (toll free)
66 Eldon St